Equalizer Electric Bicycles, electric fat tire bike,electric bicycle, ebike,
Equalizer Electric Bicycles

Equalizer Electric Fat Tire Bike

Electric Fat Tire Bikes are one of the fastest growing segments of cycling.
Bikengineer
Site Admin

Equalizer Electric Fat Tire Bike

Postby Bikengineer » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:51 pm

I have an Equalizer Electric Fat Tire Bike.
I bought it from their web site online store.

http://equalizerelectricbicycles.com/store/electric-fat-tire-bikes/8-electric-fat-tire-bike.html :D

I've had it for a while now. I use it almost daily. I ride it even when I usually wouldn't ride my regular bicycle. Having the motor as a "buddy" makes me fell like superman.

I've taken it on dozens of 40+ mile rides and it still had plenty of battery power left over. It's cool - everyone says so.
here's some pics of it.
Attachments
blkft_park_01-600.jpg
blkft_park_01-600.jpg (109.02 KiB) Viewed 1280 times

Jimbo

Re: Equalizer Electric Fat Tire Bike

Postby Jimbo » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:39 am

Thanks for the info Bikengineer. I have been looking into e-bikes to get for my wife when she retires this year.
She is not a rider, but I am hoping she will use it to go with me on my long bike rides.

Bikengineer
Site Admin

Re: Equalizer Electric Fat Tire Bike

Postby Bikengineer » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:23 am

Jimbo wrote:Thanks for the info Bikengineer. I have been looking into e-bikes to get for my wife when she retires this year.
She is not a rider, but I am hoping she will use it to go with me on my long bike rides.

You're welcome. I love my Equalizer Ebike. Local company - great service and awesome product line. IF she's more a step thru (ladies bike) kind of gal, they offer the best ones around. Very powerful, largest battery capacity available, longest running times, lights, and center console lighted dashboard display with the most advanced power management system on any Ebike brand out there. Compared to the other brands, you get what you pay for. I've had my bike on several 50 mile rides with power to spare. The ladies bikes go even farther. Tell them "Bike Engineer" Sent You!!

Return to “Electric Fat Tire Bikes”